Interested in Adopting?
We are so excited you are thinking of adding a new pet to your family, and that you are considering to adopt through Skiatook Paws and Claws Animal Rescue. We encourage you, and all family members to sit down and read this application carefully. We strive to make the best decisions possible for each of our animals, so we too hope you won’t take this decision lightly. The commitment of a pet will extend many years and will need time invested in training, socializing, care, and love.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must own home or have landlord approval
· Must have a valid ID with current address
· Must have a good reference from current veterinarian
a) ALL current pets must be spayed/neutered
b) ALL current pets must be up to date on all vaccines
c) ALL current pets must be current on heartworm prevention
· Agree to a home visit when board members think appropriate
· Sign a legally binding adoption contract upon adoption
An adoption fee must be paid for each animal and includes the following:
- Veterinary Exam
- All vaccinations currently due
- Heartworm Test
- One free training session with Marley’s Day out
Thank you again for considering adoption with Skiatook Paws and Claws Animal Rescue.